Milestones

Friday, October 7, 2011

Today is a milestone in that I turned 56. It did not take long to get to this point in life. I now find myself a grandfather, a father, a father-in-law and of course a husband to a wonderful wife for almost 36 years. Today I reflect on the family with which God has blessed me. This blog is one of the birthday presents given to me by my daughter and her husband. Thanks Morgan and Ben. Also, today I wish to share how amazing our journey can be when placed in the hands of the Lord.
God's grace and guidance continues to amaze me. Maybe you are in one of those dilemmas of life in which you are seeking direction. You know the kind where sleeplessness becomes a nightly staple. If that is you take heart. Most of the things that distract us never come to pass or in the scope of eternity will not matter as much as it seems to at this point.
Today I rejoice in where the Lord has led me and thank God for all the joys of family and where we are at this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment